Where is my order?
You can track your order from your shipping confirmation email or by visiting Theusaplaza.com. We send an email with a tracking link as soon as your package ships, which you can use any time to check its progress.
To track order on Theusaplaza.com:
- Go to theusaplaza.com
- Select Track Orders
- If you're not logged in or are tracking a guest order, enter the email address you used to submit your order and your order number.
- If you are already logged in to your Theusaplaza.com account, this link routes you to your Purchase History page, where you can scroll to the order to track it.
How do I cancel or edit an order?
You can cancel your order before Processing status. Once the status changes to Processing, the order can't be canceled. Once a cancellation request is submitted, it can't be undone.
If the order or item is too far along to cancel, most items can be returned. Learn more about our return policy or start a return in your account once you receive the item.
Use these steps to see if the item or order is still in a Processing status and request a cancellation.
What if I can find my exact product on your store?
We can assure that we have the largest collection of goods you are searching for. Due to high order value some varient or product might remain invisible on the website. But you can contact us using any social media, email or call. We will definitely find and source the product for you.
Why was my order canceled?
Canceling an order is one of the last things we want to do, but some situations come up where cancellation is the best option to save you time and money. Please check our Terms of service.
How do I get a refund?
If you return your item to a Theusaplaza by mail after getting our instruction, you should see the money appear on your original payment method within shortest possible time (depending on your financial institution).
If we have to cancel an order or item, we'll email you right away to ask how you prefer to get your money back. Learn more about canceled orders and items or contact Customer Care using the button below if you still have questions.
How do I return an item from Theusaplaza.com?
If you bought an item sold and shipped by any logistic, you need to inform us within 24 Hours of receiving the order unless otherwise noted in our Return Policy. Learn how to start your return on Theusaplaza.com for a refund or replacement.
What if there is a problem with my order?
Though issues with orders are not common, they do happen. We're here to help when things don't quite go as planned.
- If your order is missing an item: Multiple shipments
- If you were sent the wrong item: Wrong item
- If your item arrived in a less-than-satisfactory condition: Damaged, defective, or unsatisfactory
- If your tracking information shows delivery confirmation but you're unable to find your package: Delivered but not received
How do I get a return label?
Once you start a return, you will receive an email with procedure
Why is my order delayed?
Order delays can occur for a variety of reasons; for example, items going out of stock after you place your order. We are doing our best to adjust our course to keep up with the ever-growing demand for popular items. We send order update emails in real-time as inventory and procedures allow.
New estimated delivery dates are displayed in the order tracker.
Carriers can be impacted by varied events in certain areas.
When will I be charged?
Credit, Debit, ATM, or Check Cards
If you placed your order with a credit card, debit card, ATM card, or check card, it will be charged instantly during the checkout.
If you paid for your order using a Theusaplaza PayPal as your payment, your total is deducted as soon as you place your order. Theusaplaza.com does not place authorizations on prepaid gift cards with the Visa, Mastercard, or American Express logo, but you may see an authorization placed by the financial institution that issued the card.
How do I reset my Theusaplaza.com password?
If you lost or forgot your Theusaplaza.com password, you can easily reset it using the following steps:
- Open the forgot password
- Enter the email address registered to your Theusaplaza.com account.
- Select Request Verification Code.
- Check your email for the code. Be sure to check your junk or spam folder.
- This code expires after 10 minutes. If your code expired, you can request a new one using the steps above.
- Enter the code and a new password that you haven't used before.
- Select Submit.
- Sign in using your new password.
When creating a new password, you can't use either of your last two passwords.